The Institute of Conscious Evolution Internationally accredited sound therapy certification is a science-based course.
The Institute of Conscious Evolution vibrational Sound Therapy Certification is one of the most reputable in the field, designed by researchers and sound therapists whose mission is to provide an evidence based approach to learning sound therapy.
IOCE Sound Therapy Accredited Practitioner Course by the Complementary Therapist Association. Our team works to educate people about the effects of sound on the body and mind. IOCE’s evidence based courses and training programs are designed to be the most effective and efficient means for you to discover and develop new skills quickly so you can immediately begin transforming your life and your career.
Learn at your own pace Complete in as little 30 days. This course has no fluff and it offers a strong foundation to start sound therapy either for self development or offering it as a service.
- Clearly and concisely explain sound therapy theory and what sound therapy is. Understand how sound can negatively or positively affect the body
- Discuss how sound is being used in diagnostics and therapy including how sound might be used in the future of medicine
- Understand Cymatics, vibroacoustic therapy (VAT), music therapy
- Understand the fundamentals of sound physics and how to use frequencies, harmonics, overtones and resonance in your sound therapy practice
- The client intake process, how to set up a proper environment and deliver like a pro
- Apply principles of basic music theory, tuning systems and musical intervals to the design and structure of your sound therapy sessions
- Organize, structure and choose what sounds to use to design custom sound therapy sessions
We will cover the following Instruments and modalities:
- The Voice: toning, chanting & mantras
- Tuning forks
- Tibetan & crystal Bowls
- The Didgeridoo
- Shakers and rattles
- Sounds of nature
- Binaural beats & signal generators White, pink, brown noise
- Sound Design, synthesized sounds and DAWs
You can practice anywhere in the world with this certification. IOCE is Accredited course through the Complementary Therapists Accredited Association. The IOCE curriculum is comprehensive and science based.
Sound therapy is also referred as sound healing and vibrational sound therapy.
No this course has prerecorded videos that are visual representation of the materials in the manual. The instructor is available to answer any of your questions, before , during and after you have completed your certification. We provide ongoing support to our students including marketing advice. Our mission is to see you succeed!
You do not need Instruments to begin the course however It’s advisable that once you have selected the instruments or tools you are most attracted to that you acquire them to use in your case studies. The course will provide information on how to use the instruments including buying tips.
100% Money Back Guarantee, you can have confidence in the value of this course. Our refund policy only applies for a period of 7 days – before you complete the course and receive the certification.
This course is designed for people that learn best with direct, organized, concise knowledge. We do not exaggerated claims and inflate the course with unnecessary content. We believe time is precious and there is no greater teacher than experience. This course will give you the template you need in order to deliver like a professional and give your clients the best experience.
Although beneficial you do not need any previous experience with playing an instrument or reading music in order to be a sound therapist or to successfully complete this certification.
In order to successfully complete your certification, you will need to:
– Read the course textbook
– Watch the supplemental video training
– Pass the test
– Submit five of your own sound therapy session case studies
“From a Speech therapist perspective this is a highly recommended course! I learned a lot of evidence based knowledge about sound and I started using sound therapy within my scope of practice. Thank you!!”
“I enjoyed the course. I found it a wonderful continuation of my previous Level 1 training with the Sound Healing Academy.”
“I recently completed the Sound Therapy Certification and offered my first public sound bath. It was an inspiring journey and I LOVED every step of it, you learn so much about sound, how to do a session and your own healing along the way”
“I really respect the scientific evidence that it shows. I appreciated this course immensely and loved all the additional information it came with. I am planning on starting my own Wellness business and was so happy to find this certification program. Thank you for making this all possible!”